do not oversleep!

A friend of mine asked me whether I have accomplished the thing that I have been wanted all these times... I answered that I have beent tying to reach that ever since 5 years ago...

And you know what he said?

"Still trying? After 5 years? Then it is not a plan... but it will stay to be a dream... And when another five years passing you by, it will become a fantasy"

Crap...

Gooooshhh, I wanna hit him at that time... But instead, his word hitting me inside... Yeah, I guess he is right... No wonder there is an old saying, that if you want your dreams to come true, do not oversleep...

And I think I have overslept...

I mean, look at me... I still remembered the first time I sent my very first article then starting to write fiction... THe article went on smoothly but the fiction was not... And I just stopped... Just keep on dreaming, keep that stupid jealous feeling towards others but do nothing about it...

Sometimes I hope too much on this plan to work out, and the spirit just drop dead when things does not work out as plan...

Come on, grow up, grow up...

get rid that lazy feeling and start thinking about the future....

I might not become another JK Rowling but at least I have to try to be the best that I can be... Make my life worth while...
3 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Yupp.. never compare yourself with others for each of us has our own strengths ;)


  2. -Indah- Says:

    Caii yoo yaa, Riaa ;)



Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^