Entering the adult's life

I am now officially 37 years old...

My God...

I hate to admit this but yeah, I am getting old but not getting any wiser than my younger years....

But I have to face it...

I may not getting any wiser or smarter but I need to see the reality that I can not change all the screw up that I have been doing..., and I need to face all the consequences from my own actions...

Here are the list of my childish behaviours :

1. Hoping that everything going on smoothly
2. Try to block everything that is soo annoying... (which is only work temporarily and clearly not solving the problem
3. Still jealous with other people's achievement but never try to figure out their hard working to get there
4. Not easy in accepting failure...but refuse to look what's the problem
5. Never have any clear plan for the future
6. I am easily distracted when I need to focus on something


Anyway, this is the year I am going to make decision which up to now I am myself still not so sure whether is going to be the right decision... Nevertheless, for the good of my mind and soul, I decided that I have to take this decision...

And to celebrate me entering the new life and transition, I decided to make this new blog... :)

Hopefully, this time I will have the time and heart to put everything that I have been thinking and planning and share it with others...:)

Welcome to the adult's life...
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Wish you all the best, girl ;)

    Forget not to pray and include Him in your new plan ;)



Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^