Happy Birthdaaaaay...., or not...

When we were young, what is the most day that we always wait?

Not Christmas, but birthday! Other people's birthday... our own birthday... All we can think of, what gift that we will get this year? Is it a new clothes that we have been longing? A new bike? A new shoes? Will my Mom cook something for me? Will my Dad takes all of us out for a movie?

Birthday always about fun. We have all the attention all day long... We have nice party and be with our friends... We are kings and queens even for a day...

But ever since I hit 30, I am not too enthusiastic anymore...

Every additional number to my age, is sort of a reminder to me that time is passing me by fast... And sort of reminding me that my time is running up and if I do not hurry, I might not going to get another chance...

Everyday in our life I think should be birthday... As we are getting older, we should try to be a better person. Day after day is a learning process. Sometimes is not a very nice process but we must learn how to see the outcome from it...

Hmmm, two gloomy postings after having just one day conversation with an old friend...

WOndering whether I am they cynical one or he is or perhaps...we both are :)

Last but not least he said to me,"Don't bother to greet me when I am having a birthday... I do not need you to remind me that I am getting older and still going nowhere..."

Cheers to that, bro! We are just the same :)
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Everyday in our life I think should be birthday... As we are getting older, we should try to be a better person. Day after day is a learning process. Sometimes is not a very nice process but we must learn how to see the outcome from it...

    Heyy.. I love this one and hope that you will remember these words, too, otree? ;)


  2. bridge Says:

    no so sure about that... When I wrote that I must be in a very good mood :)


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^