Learning others...

I usually always refused to be sent on a task outside of the office...

Because after all the hours doing the task, I need to get back to the office and the works has been piling up.

But since I have fewer things to do ... I grab the first chance to be outside the office...

So, there I was... in the middle of people attending Shareholder's meeting. Though time consuming and tiring, I often like to have the opportunity to see other people outside the office where the old sayings about DO NOT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER really applied.

Price for shares may be affordable...but there are other expenses that you need to cover when having shares. You have to paid safekeeping fees to the brokers etc. In short, people who able to buy shares for investment, must at least have extra money to be spent.

Soooo, what is the first thing that come in your mind about rich people?

1. always wearing expensive attire
2. able to go to school and have higher education than everybody else
3. HAve decorum often tends to be stuck up as it seems nobody else have good manner like them...

Anyway.... before I goes to another topic....

When the first time I saw those public shareholders, I was stunned... I mean, they do not look like they have money to be able to become shareholders. Many of them wearing clothes that I would not even want my driver to wear... Or would get smack by my Mother in the head if I dare to wear DASTER to go in public places (sorry, do not know the name in English for DASTER ... well, sort of like sleeping gown but usually for home clothing only)

That's not all... Many of the companies provide meals if the meeting takes longer time and passing lunch time... Those shareholders carried TUPPERWARE or meal box and grab as many meals as they can and do not care whether other people only get left over...

Yeah, I know, I know... That does not concern me... THose people have the right to do anything they like, can wear whatever they want to wear and certainly can do whatever they wanna do...

Nevertheless, I can't help but imagine them walking into a car's or apartment's showroom, with whatever they wear and if the sales person not careful, they will think these people only come for looking a cheap car while actually they are able to buy the most expensive car that ever existed...

I guess, having money does not mean that we are automatically able to buy attitude and taste :) It can, however buy ignorance :)

Boy, I am talking nonsense again :D
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Hahahaha.. how do you know it's not their "taste" to dress that way? ;)


  2. bridge Says:

    no, I mean having all that kind of money but still dressing like having no money to buy decent clothes... Terribly terrible


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^