old songs

I once read that when you are teenager, is easy to remember about a lot of things... And it will keep on stuck on our mind for a long time...

That is probably right... You know, like when you learn how to swim when you were a kid... Then you never go to swim again until someday you went on a holiday and wondering... will you still be able to swim?

It turn out you are still able to swim...not as fast as the younger days, of course... But you have it and the knowledge can not be taken away from you...

Anywaaaayyyyyy, my friend recommended me to see this tv series called : GLEE. On the first episode, one of the character sing this old song that I used to like very much... I think I have memorize it in my mind long time ago...and never think about it again....

But, when I heard this song..., all the lyrics come to mind and what can I say... I hooked up again with this song...

So, I downloaded the song to my BB and played it in the office during lunch hour...

Most of my male colleague looked at me then suddenly they have this misty eyes...as if they remembering something in the past...

"It has been ages since I heard that song," one male colleague approaching me while listening to the song...

I was grinning... "What's up? This song bring back old heartaches? Hehehehehe..."

He smiled back and scold,"oh, just shut up..."


Anyway, here is the lyric.... ( i copied from the internet, mind you... )...


I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I said there is no reason for my fear.
Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction,
You make everything so clear.

And even as I wander,
I'm keeping you in sight.
You're a candle in the window,
On a cold, dark winter's night.
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Aaahhh.. I know that song!! :D


  2. bridge Says:

    you do? you do? you love it too?


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^