interesting conversation


woman: I can not believe you guys.... You seems alwayws ready to help to all the newbie in our office.... But for as long as I work here in 10 years, you all never once helped me out whenever I carrying something heavy

(aha... it seems the woman is one of many senior staff who has been working too long in one place... sort of like me... hehehehehe)

Man : You never asked (simple, short, sharp, pierce to the heart, right to the point.... typically)

Woman : WHAT!!! So, even I carried this large box in front of you, if I do not ask you will not going to help me?

Man : Yep...

Woman : But, that is ridiculous!

Man : No, is not. How can I know whether you need help or not if you do not ask...? I mean you are all so independent these days... I surely do not want to insult you by offering my assistance

Woman : Your thick brain should be able to separate when is the time I need help and when is not the time...

Man : That's you husband's duty. I am just your colleague...

Wpman : Oh, Please.... You just like that newbie do the sweet talking with you...

Man : Well, that might be true... But, honestly... as for me... since my brain is so thick... please just ask me when you need help...


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

So, should we ask for help when we need it? Or we just assume people should be aware that is the time when we neeed others people to help?
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^