sharing and teaching


You know...

I may have bad attitude and such, but if someone asked me to share my knowledge, I would not mind.

Why? Well, there is no use of me to keep the information and knowledge by myself...

But then again, life was never meant to be that simple... There is always a friction, whether we like it or not...

When a new person come to the office, the senior staffs are required to guide the newbies in order for them to be able to do the job. Or a worker guide her or his colleague to learn how the daily jobs being done...

Foe me, I am okay about the whole sharing knowledge and teaching stuffs...except :

1. The "Student" is acting as if I am going to be their slave forever and therefore I have to let them know about everything... Well, if that is the case, I prefer not to share everything...
2. The "Student" is someone with high rank than me, and giving a signal that they are going to sack me once they have all the knowledges... Well, again... I will save a few vital informations then
3. The "Student" is not listening to whatever I teach... Instead, insisting have their own way and drag me along with them in result the job is taking forever than it suppose to. When I give information or teach or share, then please do it my way so I can get the job done and able to clear that thick head of yours. If along the way, you find a better way then by all means, do so. But if you acting as if my way is wrong and yours is the right one, then do not bother to ask me to teach you again. Assuming you have known everything. Then again, if you have known everything ... why in the heck did you ask me to teach you??
4. The "Student" is acting as if I am the one who greedily keep the knowledge to myself and not going to share. Please, when I am dead that so-called knowledge is not going to be taken away with me to the grave... I clearly do not need that to burden me while passing through to the other side.

In short, if you wish to learn, then come to me and stop acting like a prick. I am not receiving any payments from you so keep that bossy attitude to someone else...
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    As for number 4, but you will take your knowledge with you, girl :p


  2. bridge Says:

    not with the knowledge that I am talking in this post :D


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^