Critic

Can I handle critics nicley? Nope...

I realized that very much... Whenever I said or did something, and then I heard a protest or criticism from someone else, there was always this urge to snap back and explain why did I say that or why did I do that... I just want other people to understand and agree with me , the reason beneath my action, words and thoughts...

The funny thing is, I am not the kind of person who like to argue or stand on my opinion. Basically, because I can not say anything intelligently on why I choose that or think like that. Usually, after lost from an argument, I was like... DAMN! Why did not I say thing like this to answer that question? I was sort of a slow thinker, as my Mom used to say jokingly on me. Because I always get mad first, before I could think anything right to say.

Or came into this situation when I am dead sure that I know my knowledge is the right one (like for easy one, I know that the one who playing is Bridget Jones is Rennee, but my friend insist it was Cameron Diaz)... and did not have the brain or the energy to say, NO! You got it wrong... I am the right one...


Then again, I think...perhaps I consider critic as a negative attack to me personally rather than something to be ponder about... I mean, not all critics means only harm... Like for example, if write something that I thought is funny.... I will laugh about it after reading it, my friends too because they know about the situation without need further explanation.... But, if someone who do not know me, will probably confuse and not know what to laugh about from this story... So, if that someone says to me...I do not understand what is your story about because you do not give me more explanation... That is a very good criticism... Other people see something that we usually don't because we see it almost everyday and find nothing unusual about it...

Sooo, perhaps starting now... I will try to be more open minded about critics ... Considering them as another form of ideas and suggestions for my own good :)
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^