Different effect

My family has never been the most active member in our church. It was not until he resigned from his job then my Dad decided to get more involve in the church’s activity.

So one day, he took me along with him to this church’s event. I was around 30 years old something at that time. We walked side by side talking about this event until someone called up to him and said something like this, “ Wow Sir, no wonder you always hides your wife. She is so young and pretty…”

Stunned.

The effects were …

For my Dad, he took that as a compliment. It meant that in his old age he is still able to find much younger wife.

For me, it was like a slap in the face… Meaning…do I really look that old ???? It was not a compliment for me but more like an insult…

Naturally, I started to think no wonder guys in the church never try to approach me perhaps they thought I was my Dad’s wife?????
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Hihihi.. elo udah nonton "The Ugly Truth" belon, Rii?

    Inget adegan yang di balon udara? Nah nahh..

    You should focus more on "young and pretty", hihihihi :D


  2. bridge Says:

    gue belom nonton.... siapa yg main?


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^