Get to know people...

I noticed that I am sort of a wishy-washy person... Do not really know what I actually want... Or easily influenced by others almost about everything...

Like for example, when a friend told me about how arrogant this person is, I just trust the information... And starting to dislike the person! I have no idea why I did that... Perhaps I thought that I just being loyal to my friend? Well, the jokes was on me.... As after I am not in the speaking term with the-so-called arrogant person, I notice my friend who said earlier does not like the person.... IS TALKING IN NICELY with the exact arrogant person... WHen I asked, why talking so friendly, the answer was...well, we never know we might need anything in the future...?

Okay...

So, I started to promise myself...not easily influenced by other about something that I really do not know...

Then, another time...again my friend said that the new manager is so snob.... being so young and already becoming a manager... I tried not to listen and keep an open minded... I want to know and learn by the first hand is it true? That this new manager is someone I should avoid? The opportunity come when the new manager came to me and asked for data. He asked nicely and return the favor by willing to help out whenever I need his assistance.

When my friend again said that he dislike the new manager, I told her simply that the new manager is actually a nice person..., and even added,"Well...at least to me he IS nice... And he treat me with respect..." My friend seems surprise by my answer and did not believe me... I then told her again,"Is true... Maybe we should know him in person to find out the good side of him..."

Get to know the person before jumping into conclusion that he or she is a stuck up person... There is no point of blindly follow whatever information you received even if is coming from your own friend... And to prove that you are a loyal friend by dislike all the people your friend despise...is really stupid...
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^