old habit die hard...

Indonesian can't survive without eating a rice at least once a day...

Is that true? Well, true or not...I admit there was a time that I really can not live without eating rice... Seriously...

In elementary school, I try to have bread as my breakfast...only to collapsed later that day... Yeah, really collapsed... Since that time, I always eat rice starting breakfast up to dinner... I could not imagine myself to skip eating rice... And since that collapsing accident, I believe that I would never survive a day without eating rice...

Then, when I started to work, I found myself having stomachache not long after I eat my breakfast... Which was bound to happen ....as I quickly ran out from the house just after I finished my breakfast... Then, one day I was sleeping over at my friend's house... She hardly have anything to eat for breakfast because she is just not the type who busy looking for something to eat... I realized, I have to manage to adapt to the situation where I would probably not be able to find rice... Beside, is only in the morning...

And then slowly but sure, I started to reduce my dying needs to eat rice ... I just find that I was becoming such an idiot whenever I drive myself worried if I could not find rice to eat... Will I be sick? Will I be trembling all day long? Will I going to collapse like in the elementary school?

Of course now, when I finally able to spend day by day not eating rice unless I really want to... I feel the irony of life...

Lots of people out there can not find decent meal...let alone eating rice once a day... But here I am...trying so hard to skip eating it...

Well, just think of it as an exercise to not believe that I can not survive a day without rice :)
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^