Reunion

My friend asked me whether I missed my old classmates, in high school and university...

If that question were asked to me ages ago, when we were just separate due to attending different schools or move somewhere else, then without I hesitated I would say that I terribly miss them...

Imagining, that for years we spent our free time together. Our parents know each other because we like to visit each others house. There were nothing that kept hidden those days... Each moment we have a crush, the others would know...

Obviously, one would think that being separated world apart only strengthen the friendship... Wrong... The missing moment only lasted for a few months and then the reality took over. We have to face that we better get a job soon... We starting meet new people... And eventually those so-called friends from the past will exist only by names....

When I found the name of my very close friends in university, I excitedly sent request to add her along with message informing my name. She did approve the request but there were no response back, like...oh, how are you? What have you been doing? It was a bit disappointing...but then again, I was not expecting much... It was easy for me to talk with a complete stranger that I know from the internet rather than opening up a conversation with people from my high school and university.

I suppose that was one of the reasons I was not too excited too attend a big reunion or small reunion...

What are we going to talk about? What would we accomplish by seeing each other? Happiness? Really? If you are really my close friends, then you would find anything to keep the friendship alive. Likewise, I would do the same too... But we never did try that... So, I guess what was happen in the past should be kept as a good memories and no point for me to see you again. You are a part of the old pages from the past and I have closed that pages to move on to the next page...

It was nice having you as a friend, but that was it....
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^