wishy washy

You know what...
I really such a wishy washy person....
WHen I hang out with friends who into fashion and clothing, I also follow their habit...shopping till I drop... We will browse the mall. Hunting for any new clothes, shoes, bags, accesories...almsot about everything! I always run out of money by the end of the month... Really not thinking... All I can think is I have worked hard all day, I think I deserve to buy good things for myself...

Then, I sort of stop seeing them... and back to hang out with my other friends who have other interest... like watching movies, reading book... Going out with them, made me stop buying clothes!!! Seriously! But, naturally I becoming books hunter now... I keep on and on buying books, do not know when I am going to read them

Which one is better for my life?

Hehehehe, I think for now...I need to avoid people who is going to lure me to the malls and buying things that I actually do not really need... I sometimes envy one of my colleague who never have any desire on new clothes, or cute bags or comfy shoes... If only I can be like that... But anyway, I am still in the learning process...:)

Let us not wanting too much of stuffs that we do not really need it...
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^