Alone? No way...

After making that list on my previous post, I will share another thing with you about me…

I am actually a very coward person… Seriously…

A friend of mine once asked me why I loves watching horror movies… She thought I was being brave… Actually, now that I realize…really not that brave…

One example… My room and my Mom’s room connected with one door. One day, my parents went to another city for a week. There were only me and my aunt. She looks after me while my Mom was away. Oh, and let me give you information. I was thirty at that time…to be exact… Anyway, since nobody occupies the room, I decided to turn off the light. I went to sleep at usual but awake around 02.00 AM and unable to go back to sleep again. I woke up and turn on the computer. I started to browse the internet and replying email when I heard this soft voice from the room next door. At first I thought the voice came from my Aunt’s room which is located in front of my room. She used to wake up at 04.00 AM, praying and singing Christian songs. Then I started to think, wait…that if the time is 04.00 AM… but this only around 02.00 AM… And when I listened intently, the voice did not come from across my room, but from the other side of the room… I felt the goose bumps already… Wondering up to now, why I did not just go to the other room and turn on the light to see for myself… Who or what let out that creepy noise… Naturally I was scared immediately! Let my imagination running wild about a creepy ghost with damaged face and long hair smiling at me if I did go to that room…

So, like other coward person, I turn off my computer, open my room and knocked my Aunt’s room and asked her whether she has woken up earlier and sang something… She of course annoyed that I woke her up around 02.00 AM… I asked her whether she heard something, and when she said not I asked to sleep in my room! Hahahaha… yeah, yeah, I know…

With that embarrassing behavior, I could not imagine me…traveling alone, staying in the hotel alone… I think I will have to bring a lot of sleeping pills so I can go to sleep without having too much of imagination…

Super silly, eh?
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^