Do you really want it?

When a friend of mine sent me sms around 03.42 AM, I of course curious what the heck she was doing for able to stay up that late!
She then told me that she has been blog walking and found a blog with an interesting topic. It is about priority.

The meaning of priority according to the online dictionary is : something given or meriting attention before competing alternatives.

So, something that need to be done first or it could mean something that you want the most to be accomplished in your life… up to the things that you wish to buy with limited budget…

Now I am going to talk about the things that I wish to buy or have but unfortunately after reality check, I realized I only have limited budget…

Books / magazines
CD
Notebook
Going out with friends (this means lunching, dining, watching movies, drinking coffee)
Digital Camera
Traveling
Language courses
Modem for the internet browsing
TV cable subscription
Clothes
Shoes
Accessories
Bags


Hmmmph…
Naturally I can not have all the above at this moment… So…I have to start to revise the list based on which one that I am dying to have right now… Okay…that’s exaggerating.

First, I need to revise the above list and determine which of the above that I really want to have. I have to check based on how much the things will cost me. Is my budget covering all the cost? But what if the thing that I do want the most is exceed the budget? Will I just replace with other things that I also want and able to buy at this moment? Or will I decided to keep pursue it and decided to delete all the other things from the list. I will keep on saving and saving up to the moment I am able to get it…

The question is… will I be patient enough to wait and to keep on saving for it? How much I really it so it has driven me to make it my first priority? Do I really want it? Will I able to restrain myself not buying things that I actually want as well in order to get the one that already become my priority?

But then again, if I have made up my mind to make that my priority…then nothing will stop me to do whatever I can in order to accomplish it.

Soooo, what do I really want from the above list….hmmmmm… ^_________^
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Ahahaha.. blog tentang prioritas itu mah gua temukan bukan pas begadang ampe jam 3 itu, Neng :p

    Jadii? Udah berhasil menetapkan prioritas belon nih? ;)


  2. bridge Says:

    gak... semuanya mauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^