Don't over do!

A friend of mine discuss about something funny yesterday…

About a guy who has been sending signal to this girl, that he likes her and wants to takes a step further. But this girl, who knows about this guy intention, has been sending signal that she DOES NOT wants to take things further.

So, my friend said, she wondered why people sometimes not able to pick up a sign that the opposite party is just not interested… Instead, they keep on giving the “I LIKE U” signal and the desperate party trying so hard to reply with the “SORRY I DO NOT INTERESTED” signal…

I guess when we like someone; we will try so hard to deliver the message to the person that we like. We are sort of hoping that the person will notice the signal and respond with the way we want them to be…

Of course, the things that has been do with over doing…sometimes give another reactions like :

Desperate : Oh, dear…how to tell this person that I do not like the way she / he feel about me?

Scare : First I think is okay for him / her to have a crush on me but now I am starting to worry…

Annoyed : Gosh, can he/she have other activities rather than just lurking around for me???

Angry : Okay I think I have enough of this…

Dislike : I thought she/he is nice but I guess I have to tell her/him the truth…

Hahaha…. Too much imagination of me ^^;;

I suppose when you are trying to send a signal about anything, just do not over do otherwise not only that the addressed people will not get the message. It will (probably) cause the above reaction. And that will be the awkward moment for all of the parties involved…
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^