list of activities...

Once in a while we; the singleton will find ourselves going out alone… Either to the mall, to the cinema, perhaps even travelling…

So, out of the blue I am making this list which activities that I like to do the most alone :

1. Looking for books…
Sure, sometimes me and my friends went to the bookstore together but then went on our separate ways… I mean, I need total concentration while looking at books …
2. Reading
Well, this is so obvious… What’s the point hang out with your friends if all of them including me bringing a book then instead of chatting we are all glued into our book the whole day
3. Going to hair dresser…
I like coloring my hair but I hate the time that need to be spent to get it done… hang out together to get our hair done or painting nails…just not my thing…
4. Hunting for good photos
Well, if any one my colleagues saw me with a camera…then they will turn me into their personal photographer and there is no way I could spend time alone to enjoy the beautiful sight in front of me and take a picture on…

The things that I prefer doing with a friend but often find me doing it alone:
1. Shopping
I am suck in choosing clothes and accessories… So going alone to buy clothes is really not my first option unless I have nobody to go with… And if I am really dying to get my hands on that fancy clothes and clearly do not need anyone’s opinion whether it is suitable for me or not…
2. Have a cup of coffee at the café…
I am not a coffee lover, but I like hang out at coffee shop …sip a cup of coffee and have a chit chat with my friend. Occasionally I just need to go out alone, bring my books and just sit there enjoying my drinks while read the book… Me time only
3. Dining out
Aside from having a cup of coffee together, dining out with friends is another wonderful moment…. What other things that can drive us happy besides having a good meal surrounded by our friends? Nevertheless, often I can’t avoid having lunch or dinner alone… Again, just enjoy me time with my meals and looking around at other people… or just simply read my book…

Can not imagine myself doing this alone :

Travelling…
Staying in a hotel’s room

ANy shares thoughts?
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^