To be or not to be...

I know I have been talking about being nice to other people...

BUT...

Not that I want to take back what I have said, just want to add a bit of advice...

You can be nice, just not too nice...to certain people.

Like for example, I was about to buy new glasses last week. So, after strolling around my friend and I finally found this optical store. My friend who has good eyes on almost about everything, picked me a very good looking glasses that fit with my round face.

The staffs in charge seems professional enough. So, after checking my eyes and everything I ask for the receipt note as I need for the reimbursement. This is when the annoying behavior started. Perhaps seeing me behave polite and nice previously, one of the employee started to say that they could not give the receipt notification before the glass is hand over to me. WHAT? But I have paid the glasses, at this moment. Not with down payment first and pay the rest later. So, I demanded to be given to me now. And then he find another excuses that this is the rule from their management. And the next was they do not have stamp duty for the receipt.

I then looked at my friend and speak slowly but make sure that they heard this,"If only I know this is going to waste my time, I would rather look in another optical store..."

Ah, the magic word... PURCHASING CANCELLATION

After hearing that, they started to do whatever they can to provide me with the receipt note. I hardly smile anymore leaving that store. Thinking, why people sometimes taking advantage of others for being nice.

The reason we are being nice is because we respect you as another human being, though at the moment I am the customer and you should give me service.

Being nice does not mean you can walk all over me for your own benefit...

Gosh, no wonder most people behaving like a jerk!!!
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^