Words...

Why do you like to watch tv movies a lot? One of my friend asked me…

I said because some episodes reflect our own episode in the real world…

For example, one of the episode of MENTALIST is about a reunion. Patrick Jane, the character in the tv serie, said something like this… (can’t remember the exact words) people think that after all these years they have changed. But actually they have not changed at all. Once a bully, will always be a bully.

So, one of the attendee looked so gloomy talked with Patrick Jane. He said he regretted that he never fight back all those people who bullied him in the past. Patrick said he still could do it, right now… The person look taken aback and said it would not make any difference.
“Well, but at least you tried…,” he answered back.

Ages go, my friend and I like this same guy. When he finally chosen my friend, my friend comforted me with the most strangest words: “Well, may be your taste is too high…”

Huh? What is that suppose to mean?

But that words leave a mark in me and I always think I am not good enough…

Anyway, what I want to say is:

When someone said something that offends you, maybe you should just ask what is that suppose to mean and say that words does make you uncomfortable. At least you have tried to inform them.

If you by any chance were too stunned and did not retort back, then maybe you should not keep those hurting words in your heart for a long time. The more you keep it, the more you feel the hurt. Just like when you cut yourself and you did not give any medication on the wound for days… And this wounded has been with you for years! Imagine what it could do to you…

Soooo, again… let us all live a happy life… and try to forget the words that could cut like a knife… Don’t let the wound be unattended for long… Remember, we only live once… Rejoice it…
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    So? Udah berhasil membuang kata2 itu dari memori belon, Ri? ;)


  2. bridge Says:

    sedikkkkiiiiitttt dehhhhh


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^