credit card

I have a friend who advice me not to buy things impulsively with credit card…

But how can I resist the offer of buy 1 get 2 or pay for 2 you get 3… Or get additional discount up to 50% for dine in together. Can’t imagine if there is any discount on items such as books, clothes, shoes... Not to mention the installment offer… That will be a total temptation…

In reality, we need to read the rules and terms very carefully. Like for example, the discount will only apply to meals not with the beverages. Or, you have to buy up to certain amount before you entitle to receive the discount.

I thought my friend gave me a very good advice… Up to the time I found out that she take a one day leave to go to Gramedia book store to enjoy last day discount on books!!

Well, everyone has their own weak spot…, right?

I think, is okay for us to have at least one credit card. Sometimes you do need it for emergency purpose. Noooo, not for buying as many as you can on one day discount fashion items… But, emergency situation like any member of your family have to be treated in the hospital. Let us just say that we do not have insurance to cover it. As you know, the hospital always asks for down payment. This is when your credit card can really save you, at least for a while. Well, in the end we have to pay it…

Credit card can be useful, as long as we know how to use it correctly…

So, close those magazines and newspaper and keep away from the discount programs ads!!
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^