Junks and junks

I have been cleaning up my room for these couple of days…and it was like OH MY GOD moment…

Not a surprise actually, but it turn out I loves collecting junks!

I almost can’t believe it the huge piles of junks I have in my room… No wonder it felt so tight inside the room…

I keep almost about everything. The things that I considered important (but it seems I have no time whatsoever to read it through), stuffs that I think is memorable…(movie tickets, stamps, coins, whatever…), copies of several documents, copies of bills…and lots more…

Once I read that many people who overly keep things inside their house is called a compulsive hoarder (you may check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_hoarding)
They keep things like newspapers, books, little items that they considered important up to the point where the stuffs they keep take over their life. Really takes their life as sometimes the stuffs that they hold on for so long crushed from the piles and hit them. Their bodies will be found by others stuck under the piles of junks (but treasures for them)

I surely hope I am not going to turn into like that… I mean, I do keep newspapers, magazines for years… because I remember there is something important on them but have no time to read them (or at least I pretend to be busy)…

So far I have compiled 5 plastic bags (relax! They are all in small form) of those junks containing things that I do not need it… I am too excited to clean up my rooms from those junks I almost destroy photos that I kept inside a piles of papers…!!! This cleaning process I am afraid will take another days before I finally able to make my room really fresh…or at least have more space than before…

Wish me luck :=)
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^