Let's upload!

With so many social networkings now everybody seems busy to update their status. Even uploading photo instantly at the same time... Everybody seems eager to let the whole world to know what they are up to and along with the location... The hot spot such as bombing place, or dissaster place is even better ... Oh, when I said EVERYBODY .... that is including me...

Oten we just taped something funny or hillarious and upload them into the internet.... It was like, there is nothing called privacy anymore and everything is for other people to watch and consume...

Well, I have to admit that having internet is something that really help a lot... We are getting information by the second... Whether we need it or not ... And we can follow the updated status of movie stars or famous singers even authors... Is fun...

Then of course I sort of thing... what if I fall on the street after stomping a garbage and someone recorded that ...then posted on the internet... Naturally when I fall on the street, I do not thinks is funny... In fact is probably hurt... Then it will be even disaster if one of my nephews or nieces called me up and said,"Aunty, I saw you falling down on the street over a banana..." Yikes... That will be a double humiliating. The first time already give enough pain...then again on the net being watched by people who knows me and who have no idea about me...

In the old days, when people submitted about something funny on others, wondering if the people on the video know about it... And whether the person is already wiser enough to just laugh along with everybody else about the ridiculous thing that went on the video

Wondering if I can be wiser enough to see me on the net doing something stupid and got taped by someone.... And just to let that go despite the desire to break that someone's neck because filming me without my consent and have a great laugh on my pain...


2 Responses
  1. o Says:

    hmm orang2 pada narsis sih yaa..


  2. bridge Says:

    yang resehnya kalau mereka upload foto/video orang lain yg mereka anggap aneh terus buat jadi bahan ketawaan bersama di internet...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^