Secret - the complicated story

Lady 1 : Pssst, come closer to me… I wanna tell you a secret…

Lady 2 : Oh, what is it? I love hearing secret…

Lady 1 : But you have to promise me that you will not tell a soul… not even to Lady 3

Lady 2 : What? Why’s that? She is our friend too…

Lady 1 : I am just not to comfortable sharing this with more than one person… I chose you…

Lady 2 : Okay, I am honored… But…, I do not know how can I lie to her…

Lady 1 : Why can’t you?

Lady 2 : You know I am a terrible liar… And what if she asked me about it?

Lady 1 : I haven’t tell you the secret yet… How in the heck Lady 3 know what we are going to talk about… Anyway, do you want me to tell you the secret or not?

Lady 2 : Snappy… Fine… Shoot then…

Lady 1 : You know the guy in our gym…who just divorce his wife because another woman…?

Lady 2 : Don’t tell me you are the other woman?

Lady 1 : Wait… you already know about this?

Lady 2 : What? Errr…no… I was just kidding… Oh my God, the rumor is true then?

Lady 1 : So people have been talking about my back? Including you with Lady 3?

Lady 2 : Correction, people have been asking about you to us… We said nothing… Told them there is no way you are the other woman… and even is true, is your own business…

Lady 1 : Really? How sweet of you….

Lady 2 : So, I can tell this shocking news to Lady 3, right?

Lady 1: Absolutely not… If you tell, I will not tell you the details about our relationship…


So, the Lady 2 keep her promise and just stay silent. Naturally she became surprise when Lady 3 asked her when Lady 1 planning to get married with that divorcee. But, keeping her promise, she started to act as if she just heard about it for the first time.

Lady 3 : Are you sure you just heard the news from me?

Lady 2 : Errr…yes… Why?

Lady 3 : Because Lady 1 told me that she has shared the news with you first handed  yesterday…

Lady 2 : I’ll kill her…! She told me not to tell anyone including you!

Lady 3 : Did she? Maybe I’ll strangle her…

Lady 2 : Get a line… 



Maybe it will be best for Lady 2 just share the news anyway with Lady 3 despite her promise? ^________^


And we still able to deny that there is no way in the world we are being such a complicated creature

4 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Why do Lady 3 want to strangle Lady 1?

    *confuse.com*


  2. bridge Says:

    Lady 2 : I’ll kill her…! She told me not to tell anyone including you!


    Lady 3 feel offended that she was not suppose to know the story in the first place...


  3. ge siahaya Says:

    Hahahahaaaaaa!!!! This is soooooo typical! I have a friend who's always asking "EVERYONE" to keep her secret(s), yeap, everyone, because she is the one who is spilling her own beans to every creature that have ears and want to hear her. Jadi, ga perlu heran kalo sesuatu yg dia bilang cuma elo lho yg tau, ternyata seluruh dunia sudah tahu... hehehehee... ini mah lebih parah ya dari Lady 1.


  4. bridge Says:

    actually I want to create more than just 3 ladies... But then it will be too much and it actually can be a mini book about the-so-called-secret.... Hahahaha....
    But at least Lady 1 told Lady 3 that Lady 2 already got the info first... Otherwise, there will be cold war between lady 2 and lady 3 thanks to lady 1 :)


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^