Backfiring...

Since I am still single up to now, I often got so many questions about what kind of guy that I would like to date (so they can set me up with I don’t know who…) … Then the other would ask what kind of guy that I dislike (so, they obviously will not going to set me up with that kind of guy)…

But, I never really want to say the thing that I like or dislike anymore… Not only is going to bite me back in the most unpleasant way… to tell you the truth I was not really mature to deal with the consequences of my own words…  

I used to say that I do not like accounting and therefore I studied management. In order to get jobs that not relate to counting numbers and make book keeping. And yet, the recent five years I have to do work that related with book keeping (even though in the simpler forms)…  
I used to say that I would never work in a place that has a lot of things to do with numbers… And yet, there I was… calculating numbers into so many figures I always get dizzy in the end… The numbers “6” often read as “9” …. Well, you get my point…  

I saw soo many friends of mine saying that I did not want to live in the polluted city, or I do not want to marry with that smelly guy, or I will never ever going to work in that place. And you know what…they all have it and stuck with it in their life. Of course we often making fun of them… Reminding them of their own words echoing in the sky…

So, I am not so sure that I would say out loud to the universe that I do not want a certain type of guy to be my one and only… As I am pretty sure the universe will tends to hear it wrong and end up giving me the exact person that I did not want the most…
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^