In the real world....this award goes to....


If you are a movie addict, then you often heard the winner of best performance saying like this, “Yes, my role is very difficult… Is about a lunatic person …” Or  “I am acting as a sociopath and therefore I have to do research…” etc… Most of them got the award for playing someone crazy or out of control or manipulator.

But in the real world, an award should be given to someone that really nice… Yeah, I know… Someone who already nice from the bottom of their heart or they just simply have it in their bone shouldn’t be count… But, actually…it is easier to be mean rather than being nice in the real world… 

If I asked you to be nice to someone that has put your life in the miserable way…can you do it? You would probably think that I am just being nuts.
Or to keep on helping someone that is so difficult and know only to be rude or suspicious…, I don’t think I can…
Or to keep a straight face and calm when facing to people who misjudged you and spread bad news about you behind your back…, I am sure that I can not…

Last one, I once watched a tv show about a young man who keep visiting the man who has shot him and left him for dead. The shooter finally touched by his victim… His victim was the only one who keep on visiting him especially when he was diagnosed having cancer.

Trust me… Being nice look so boring on tv (because they make it so…) but in reality…really hard to do…!

2 Responses
  1. fanny Says:

    agree with you. di televisi, orang bisa sajamenciptakan karakter super baik, super malaikat deh tapi faktanya..di dunia nyata, gak semudah itu menjadi orang baik. apalagi super baik.


  2. bridge Says:

    memang... di televisi jadi terkesan bodoh.... Padahal di Bible kan dibilang kita harus baik tapi juga kudu cerdik.... Susah bener kayak gitu...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^