Loud!


What first thing that cross your mind when hearing someone talk too loud or almost categorized as shouting in public place…
I think before we jump into a wild conclusion why people talking too loud…I will try to see it from myself..
I think I speak too loud while in the public place with my friends then the reasons are :
1. My surrounding is full with people talking loudly or the café realizing that me and my friends have been sitting there too long…therefore they started to play loud music…with high volume :D
While we all insisting to keep on talking…there would be no other way than to raise our voices as well…

2. When I was talking about something that made me angry … I often not realizing that my voice suddenly keep on rising until the highest volume…. Kidding…

3. When I was talking about something that made me happy or excited… I get animated when I talked about something exciting… And soon, my voice suddenly already need to be muted… Usually my friends patted me in the back…and I sort of calm down a bit…


            If other people who talk too loud, then I (as usual) just assume that they :
1.      Try to get other people’s attention…as they love when people started to staring at them…
2.      Have inherited this ethnic’s gen who usually speak loudly wherever…whenever…
3.      Rude because obviously this person think everybody is deaf and unable to hear whatever come out from his or her mouth…
4.      Want everyone in the whole world know whatever they are doing (not a perfect candidate to be a spy as unable to keep a low profile)
5.      Have limited ability to control their emotion and therefore the volume of their voices as well.
6.      Just a habit that they have ever since they are born… (well, probaly?)

Anyone care to add? ;)

8 Responses
  1. kalo ada org yg suka ngomong kenceng2, aku suka berpikir dia mau pamerin something atau..orang ini rada gak tahu sopan santun. teriak2 gitu kayak orang hutan. he he he...


  2. bridge Says:

    hahahaha.... Iya... Kalau orang Batak sih gue maklum.... (hihhihi....sukunya Nyokap)...
    tapi kalau orang bicara teriak2 padahal surroundingnya adem ayem....yah...aneh aja ya


  3. blackhuff Says:

    I have family members which talk to loud in public places and at their homes just because they get excited about everything. Happy, that kind of excitement. And then people also tend to think that they do it to attract attention but that is not the case, it's just the way they are.


  4. bridge Says:

    I agree... we have this ethnic group in Indonesia known for their habit to talk very loud...
    Of course not all people talk loudly to get attention... I admit when I am happy I talk loudly without even realizing it


  5. I can tell when ppl talk loudly coz they need to (their surroundings are too loud) or as stated above, they're in the middle of excitement, or maybe because it's their culture. But I surely can tell as well when ppl talk loudly just to get other's attention. And the last one, I cant understand them. ;p
    Anyway, that cup in the pic, makes me wanna grab something cold and refreshing.. is that thai ice tea? ;p


  6. bridge Says:

    you are so correct :) Yes it is Thai Ice tea;)


  7. and may I know where can i get that icy thai ice tea? *sorry, out of topic* ;)


  8. bridge Says:

    I am sorry I sort of forget the exact place... Somewhere around MTA....( near HERO supermarket)...if I was not mistaken...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^