The make over idea


You know many shows about fashion make over, right? Usually a bunch of friends and families decided to nominee this person to have a make over on television… The considerations including reasons like this person dress like a kid, or dress like a clown (meanings: too colorful) or dress like someone who to sell herself on the street… (meanings: everything is like short of fabric or simply too short…)

There are few shows like that; some of them I do think wear the most bizarre outfit that you can imagine… Certainly a mother of two teenagers should not wear an outfit that looks exactly the same like her daughters… You know how we like to dress up little girls with anything but they still look cute? Yes, because they are still little kids and we just adore them with whatever they are wearing… (just as long they do not wear my high heels)…


But then, sometimes I think when is the limit of bizarreness that we can take before finally telling that someone…,” Hey, I think your outfit is not suitable for you… “

As, I think I need to think the following first before said something like that…
1) Did that person ask our opinion?
For example, she or he wants to apply for a position that from a quick glance need to dress up more formal than the usual… While this person prefer something casual…
Will we just say to him or her that their clothes will probably making less impression though they are actual capable to do the job? Or we simply wait until they ask?

2) What about myself?
I am most definitely not a fashionista. So often…there is this feeling…who am I to tell them that they did not have a sense of wearing it right or otherwise? What if they get offended and retorted back that I am no fashionista myself… Therefore what give me the right to tell them that their outfit is ridiculous?

On that shows, some of the person says that they do need a make over because various reasons… Like they want people to see them with respect, or to make good impression on others, or just want to look nice again like the old days…
Some, completely have no idea and their family has to be the one who drag them to the show…

I suppose it is up to us again, whether we start uncomfortable with what we are wearing or with ourselves… Because if we feel good about it (even if we wear short pants to go to the wedding party) and feel nothing wrong about it…, even there are thousand of other people looking at us in disbelief we would not care…

So, the conclusion… I do not think I am going to come up to a person and say…hi, that’s a nice scarf but you wear it wrong by making them look gigantic on your neck… 
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^