Me versus games

How on earth you did not attract to play any games on FB? That was the question my friend (who is a game lover) asked me a while back…

Well…, is not that I do not like playing games at all… There are two main reasons actually…

The first one…the internet connection is so damn slow! My blood pressure will go sky high while waiting the screen downloading all the games details from the internet… Is like waiting for winter here in this tropical country… This is my main reason not really into playing games online.

The second problem is from myself. I always takes things too seriously… I considered that playing game is a chance for other people to point my bad habits. And I really annoyed to get that kind of comments… Yeah, I know… Is silly…

For the second reason, let me give more examples…

There was this sort of game that my old office use to have for us the employees.

Once, the speaker asked the 1st person to memorize the following news :
There has been an accident in the corner of XXX street between a red sedan type of YYY and a blue pick up type of ZZZ.
The 1st person must tell the above news to the 2nd person in the exact sentences. The 2nd will tell the 3rd person. And there I was as the 4th person. Since I considered that news has long sentences…I decided to cut it short. So, from me to the 5th person the news become like this:
There has been an accident in the corner of XXX street between two cars. Finish.
The 5th person tell the above to the last person. And in the end, I was discovered as the person who broke the message. In the company, this could create a confusion because the news was not delivered correctly and complete.

Okay…

Then another time, I was paired with another colleague. I have to guide her (as her eyes covered with blinds) to walk in this street. If she misguided and walked into a forbidden zone, she would not be able to continue the game. As you may guess, I mislead my colleague to the wrong street. In the company, I would be a very bad supervisor as I was not able to give guidance to my subordinate. And will end with miscommunication and failed to reach the real purpose.

 Okay…

Another example was the PET SOCIETY game at Facebook. Someone commented that I have no taste at all as I was unable to decorate the house and the pet well… And the house looks so ordinary
Then another game about how to manage a burger diner starting from the farm, then how to recruit the employees, how to deal with customer… And since I was so unable to play that game, someone said that I am such a mess in management…


The above silly reasons are the things that make me not so into game online… They pointing bad things about me…, which probably good but I think I have enough listening about something silly about me… Even that is only about how to play the game…
2 Responses
  1. blackhuff Says:

    I also consider myself a gamer. I even have a gaming website www.entirelysims.co.za and is very clued up when coming to games, consoles and computers.
    But I also have the problem on my blood pressure rising when playing first person shooter games ect, so I play mostly The Sims franchise. Try it, you'll enjoy it.
    And don't feel bad, I don't play FB games either, they suck


  2. bridge Says:

    hahaha.... I think my main reason not so into game because this internet connection is too slow... Really... I could hit my head with a hammer just to wait the window to be opened...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^