Three things...


I was reading my old blog when I found this posting... Which was a bit interesting...
The priest in our church said that people nowadays are more attached to their things rather than the Holy Bible... So, I decided to make a list of which things that will make me panic if I have none of them with me…

My Wallet…
Obviously…! I keep my identity card, credit card and most important is : MONEY! Once I forgot to put back the wallet into my bag and left it inside my desk in the office. I frantically searched like crazy all the money in my bag…hoping that would be sufficient enough to pay for the bus fare. It was not. So, after panicking, cursing, angry at myself, I have to go back for about 20 minutes walk to the office just to get my wallet… So, yeah…obviously this item will definitely make me panic…if I forgot to bring it…

My handphone
There was this one time, I totally forgot to bring it to the office… All day long I really feeling agitated… I keep on searching my bag, hoping there would be a miracle that I did bring my handphone…only it was hidden underneath my books or wallet or umbrella…  Funny to think why I become so dependable to that thing… Years before this technology even exist…I was fine with it… People tends to keep their promises if we want to meet somewhere at the mall… Not like nowadays… Even with the technology, people tends to forget… And the annoying fact is, your friend is busier with this gadget than the conversation itself…
People now use handphone for not on the telecommunication purpose only. My nieces just need the handphone for playing games. I need it to have internet connection whenever and wherever. My friend need it to put all her e-books to be read along the way. We all in different ways are annoyingly addicted to it.
Annoying or not…, I have to admit…I will totally go freak if I do not have it with me. 

Television
I can stand not watching television for days up to weeks… But that rare occasion only happens if I am on holiday out from the city with my friends… Who needs to watch television when you are spending the whole days with friends? But at home? For days? For weeks? For months? Not watching tv? I do not know I can do that…
(While watching tv is actually can be replaced by reading books or going out to the park or whatever… And I call myself a bookworm…sighed)


From the previous list I include an internet connection… Not that I did not need it badly now… But with my handphone…I am still able to connect to the internet… So, you can see why I can go crazy if I did not have it with me, always…

Maybe I should learn to use them in lesser frequencies?


7 Responses
  1. INternet itu yg sekarang menjadi bagian hidup saya. seharusnya memang bible ya. Saya juga berusaha utk menyediakan waktu membaca bible dan berdoa. Memang sulit. kadang godaan ngeblog begitu kuat.


  2. bridge Says:

    iya.... kayaknya mau buka Bible itu malesss banget... Jug lagi berusaha belajar untuk lebih sering membuka


  3. blackhuff Says:

    I agree with what that priest is saying. People nowadays are more attached to material things which is wrong as the Bible preach to us. And I agree with the Internet and TV thing. I am dieing if I don't have those 2 things everyday


  4. bridge Says:

    Yeah.... you and me.... we are the same.... sighed...


  5. Me likey. Can't live without my wallet and my cell, either. I need my cell to call home if something bad happens to me. I need my wallet coz my ID cards are inside. I'd rather lose my money than lose my ID cards.


  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. bridge Says:

    hahahahaha.....but if you loose your ID cards it will be such a hassle to make a new one....then again, if you loose your money....you can't go anywhere....


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^