Bad mood

I think I really depend on my mood whenever I want to write about something…

If my mood is good, then suddenly I can think almost about everything… I can write about this dirty torn money or about a tree in front of my house or imagining a romantic love story beyond my imagination…

I remembered when I still have lots things to do in the office… plus with my parents being ill and all of that… I focused everything on the job and to my parents… I could not think of anything else other than that… Writing was barely come to mind… Even if I forced myself to write…usually only in short or full with bitter words as an expression from my current state of mind. Plus, probably because of exhaustion of doing the never ending work and concentrate on my parent’s health problem drain my energy a lot. All I could think just to get some rest to do everything all over again in the next day.

I suppose do the same thing over and over again from day to day also could block your mind to write something. You do everything automatically; you will not bother to notice about something that may look different that catch your attention. After all, we write things that attract us or bugging us in a sort of ways…

Just like right now, my online friend asked me to join her and others in writing story together… I was not in the mood to write about something cheerful or romantic or happy so I wrote another bitter story... The story of loosing hopes and finds that every doors have been closed and there is no way out whatsoever…

Going out and just sit for hours in another place sometimes help to ease my mind and give me an idea or two to be written… Or grab a children book that always about hope, love and overcome sadness could trigger something in this moody heart … I hope I could avoid the laziness due to this bad mood … Because to tell you the truth, is hard to think of something to write when your heart and mind is sad and tired… 
2 Responses
  1. ge siahaya Says:

    Oh... Bri... Bener banget, saat hati sedang penuh kesedihan segala sesuatu menjadi mampet. Gue sendiri saat sedang buntu, bukan mencari pelepasan dengan menulis, tetapi dengan menggambar. Gue ingat banget waktu bokap gue sakit keras dulu itu gue habiskan waktu gue dengan membuat sketsa-sketsa, tentang rumah, tentang suatu tempat dimana segala sesuatu berada dalam kontrol gue. Setelah bokap meninggal, beberapa bulan lamanya gue masih terus membuat sketsa, lalu tenggelam dalam paper sculpture, dan akhirnya menulis kembali. Perasaan seseorang jelas mempengaruhi tulisannya, apalagi ketika hal itu adalah tulisan fiksi yang memakai perasaan. Saran gue, tulis sesuatu yang lain, yang bukan fiksi. Karena ini hanya berdasarkan pengalaman saja, saat menulis sesuatu yg tidak bergantung kepada perasaan, maka tulisan bisa mengalir dengan lebih baik.

    Semoga papa-mama loe cepat sembuh ya...


  2. bridge Says:

    gue sh lagi gak nulis fiksi sekarang :D
    satu2nya fiksi yg lagi ditulis ya yg kita nulis brg2 itu dehhh... Soalnya mau nulis sesuatu yg biasanya gampang gue tulis aja gak bisa.... Tapi karena gue udah commit sm diri sendiri kalau blog ini harus diisi tiap hari, makanya gue tetap maksa buat nulis.... Kalau udah buntu paling ngubrek2 diary yg lama2 terus ganti deh dikit....

    Thanks for the advice and the wishes...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^