Horror movies

Believe it or not, I used to love watching horror movie ever since I was kid… I have no idea why I love watching it…. As after watching it, my imagination would go wild and easily scare at anything that probably wasn’t there…

Now, that I am starting to think that someday I may spend my day alone….and spending most of the nights in my life…alone … I stop immediately watching horror movies….

When you watch it with other people, you love the sharing of tension and fright… Even after the movie ended, we still love to talk about it over and over again… When we were staying over at friend’s house or on school’s trip…again we exchange horror stories to one another. The result none of us able to go to sleep without imagining that there would be a scary faces showing up from the window… Or probably when we turn around and there that faceless person already lay beside us… Yikes… Well, you get the point.

My young cousin from Medan, loves watching Indonesian horror movies…or any other movies as long as there is a ghost in it. I remembered that at that time, there was this movie FANTASTIC FOUR, Indonesian horror movie and Hong Kong horror movie. I did not want to watch local horror movie so we end up watching the one from Hong Kong. I was praying that there would be another people inside the theatre watching the same movie and good thing was my prayer came true! Of course, I admit that I spent the entire time wondering were they real people? KIDDING…

Now, my little niece loves watching horror movie as well. Since most of the so-called horror movie contain unnecessary sex scenes and bloody cutting, chopping, stabbing scenes, I have to make sure to check it our before watching the movie with her… When she was staying over, I love making fun of her for being scare to death after watching the horror movie. Like saying watch it there a big black shadow behind you or something like that… 

The funny thing was, when she was at home with my Dad…watching horror movie was their way to entertain themselves. I was in the hospital with my mom. And since my Dad was also not well, my cousin and her daughters staying at home to be with my Dad. At night, my niece asked my Dad if she could watch horror movie on cable tv or at least ghost hunting series… My Dad allowed it and they both watched it together… Her screaming and keep on asking to be accompanied to the bathroom was sort of something to make my father amuse… And before they went to bed, my father as usual would say sweet dreams …don’t let the spooky scary ghost scare you….

This is one of many reasons I stop watching scary movies… Yeah, I know is sound silly… But, I have never spent a time alone by myself… And I do not wish to let my mind keep wondering around over some silly imagination from the horror movie that I watched…

Yes, now you may laugh…
2 Responses
  1. wah,s aya mah gak berani deh nonton film horor. bisa gak tidur. kebayang mulu. hehee


  2. bridge Says:

    iyaaa, dulu gue demen banget... Tapi sekarang gak mau lagi deh....


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^