I am not your punching bag!

I have an acquaintance who has no hesitation to speak rude to her friends whenever she was pissed about something… 

Like for example, she was suppose to have a date with her boyfriend…  But before that, she spent some times with us her friends. Then, it turn out her boyfriend cancelled their appointment in the very last minute… She got angry but knew only too well if she gets furious with her boyfriend, it will end up in a fight… And I suppose she did not want that… Therefore, since she could not launch a deadly missile to her boyfriend she launched them on us… If we talk something a bit wrong, she then says that we are an idiot… And the whole times she keep on bickering or lashes on us if we did just a slightest thing that irritated her…

Recently when I was not in the mood meeting with my friend, I told them that I am sorry but I am not in the condition to have a fun chit chat or gathering… Because I know only too well that I would not be a very pleasant person to be with during in my darkest mood… Of course, I am able to avoid the unpleasant scene since I already having that bitter feeling for a few days… I have no idea what would I do if I just receiving bad news and unable to contain my anger and disappointment in front of the others…

That’s the not so nice part of keeping the friendship alive… You try to be understanding why your friend behave like that… Knowing that she was going through something bad… She probably need to release her anger… And what would be a perfect target other than your understanding friends? Who still able to think with their clear head and wise enough not to snap back in order to avoid silly commotion…. And worst, the end of long time friendship…

Sometimes I do wish I just follow my emotion and simply snap back and if the friendship meant to be over then so be it…

I am tired to be a punching bag to someone who unable to release their anger to the supposedly perpetrator…

Yes, we are your friend and yes…we understand completely what you have been going through… But that is not a reason for you to lashes out your anger and frustration and bitterness and disappointment… Do you honestly think you are the only one who has problem? Do you even think we could get offended? Do you even consider us as your friend?

Probably not…, eh?

I have just a little tiny bit advice for you… If next time you think you are ready to kill someone, then just go home and beat the crap out of that responsible person… Rather than lashing it all out to us your supposedly friends… And if you think we are that idiot...then perhaps you should find another perfect people to hang out with...

2 Responses
  1. Indah Says:

    Yaa.. semoga teman elo itu bisa berubah yaa ;)

    Terkadang emang ada orang yang seperti itu sih.. mentransfer kemarahannya kepada orang yang ada di dekatnya karena ngga bisa melampiaskannya ke orang yang bersangkutan..


  2. bridge Says:

    i suppose this is a time when a friendship ended for good and restart again in the future


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^