Older does not always wiser

To tell you the truth, I have never ever read the story of Romeo and Juliet… Yeah, I know… shame on me… I only knew the story from a movie ages ago… About how they are unable to be together because feud between their families. 

Anyway, I am not going to discuss the love story. I want to discuss about parents from both of the families… Don’t you think that they are kinda childish? They push their children to do something that they do not like (okay, most parents probably does that…), they only think about themselves and not for the sake of their children, they refuse to sit down and talk things over, all they know…that since they have been sworn enemies then their children must continue the feud as well. It is a bit tragic because I am sure they probably already kinda lost what drive them to against one another in the first place.

I do admit that though people being aging and all that…, does not automatically makes them any smarter let alone any wiser.

I never appreciate people who in their disagreement feel the need to drag along their families into it as well. Sure, they probably feel bit insecure and need support. And who will be a better supporter if not your own family? To ensure the support you started to influence your family about the disagreement with your opponent. Probably you are exaggerating a bit to get their sympathy. Most definitely they are going to trust you and just follow your rude behavior to entire families of your opponent. In return, your opponent does not need to convince the family as they have seen what kind of behavior you have given to them.
Rude have to be response with the same one or worst if it must.

And this is come from people who are already much older and yet simple minded. The family probably inherited that as well because they do not process what has happened in the past. They just swallow it and you, the elder; being the one who influence them feel so damn proud that your entire family even the youngest one are all behind you. You have been successfully take your family to the party with theme: Behaving badly towards people that you do not like. You did that because you need supporter how righteous you are! The mistakes must have been on another person. They just did not understand you.  

Oh well…

We are not perfect, right? I remembered that when I have enemy I also want my closest friend stop hanging out with that person. Both of us have to stick together to hate that person because you have been hurt. If you find that your friend still hanging out with the enemy you will soon feel betrayed. Worst case, you probably stop seeing them all together and just ride off to find anyone who can pleases you. Just like a silly ignorant kid…

Sighed…
2 Responses
  1. Jinx Says:

    me 1 of that silly Ignorant kid... sometimes... not most of the time..xixixi... but I don't like open confrontations. if I don't like some1, I'll pull my self faaaaar from he/she and their fren or relative n I don't need ally...
    life is about peace n harmony...


  2. bridge Says:

    Actually I once that ignorant kid myself... Now that I am older, I realized is up to the grown ups to avoid that kind of situation... Sighed...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^