Sorry is the hardest word

We always talking about how to forgive and forget… How we try to make peace with someone in our heart so we can move on leaving that heavy burden…

However, have we ever wonder…if we are the perpetrator of the wrong doings…will we have the courage to say that we are sorry? No?

If you think you can’t give your forgiveness to someone that already asking, imagine yourself to give it for someone who never ask you…

Sometimes in our life, we took some necessary actions that we consider it as the right thing to do… However, that action of ours wounded other people… Will we have the courage and humility to say that we are sorry? We probably will think, why in the heck I have to say sorry? What do I have to apologize for? I have done nothing wrong… They are the one who do not understand me… There is no need for me to explain the reason behind my action or my words… If I say I am sorry then I will be admitting I have done something wrong… I have done nothing wrong…

Or, we really have done something wrong to other people… Because we did that without consideration and only thinking about our own fun… We know it was wrong thing to do but we did it anyway… Whether previously we have the intention to hurt or it just happened. It is so hard to pull together all the courage to simply say sincerely from our heart that we are sorry… And we are too proud to do that… Or we try to calm ourselves that it was not a big deal so why we should keep on apologizing? Can’t they just forget about it?

But then, when we do say our apology…did we really mean it? Or we just want to take out the burden and get it over with... Want so desperately to have things, condition and situation just the same as before the screwing up… However, we feel no remorse about it…

If we find it hard to say that we are sorry…, find it difficult to forgive ourselves…then…how we are going to be able to forgive other people?

I think that song is so right…. Sorry does the hardest word to say…
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^