digitally yours

I  just love digital camera... You can bring it everywhere with you... You can take any photos that you want to and just staring at it on your computer (though my Mom complain about it a lot as what's the point of taking so many pictures if you can not hold them in your hands? Well, Mom... that's the point...) ... If only digital camera technology already existed when I was a lot younger... I think I would have enough pictures (of myself) who can make anybody smirked with disbelief.

Then finally digital camera is on cellular phone. For a freak like me it is like a dream come true... At that time I only use it to take photos of myself (again?), me and my friends, my pet, my parents... But now, since i started this blog about buses and other public transportation I can take pictures of people on the buses, the public transportation, the highway, the passengers without them really noticing. Well, I think it would look so strange if you see someone is taking photo of you standing on the bus or worst... Fighting with other passenger on the bus or other public transportation... With cellphone, you can pretending as if you were in the middle of texting someone and then click click... I have the picture already.

Of course to be able to take anybody picture without them know about it made me feel sort of like God... Kidding... I mean, here I am lurking from  corner looking for something interesting for me to take a picture. I could be mean and take any photo that interesting and uploading them on the net and put some vicious comment... Like...for example a woman who wear everything in purple. Yes, all of her things. Her tops, her legging, her shoes, her backpack, her umbrella, her scarf... I have seen one, and i did take a photo... But then I changed my mind to upload that photo on the net. I just think that would be rude and impolite... I would not want anyone taking photos of me sitting with my big belly looking gloomy... So, I just keep the photo on my harddisk...

I think sometimes when you have a certain power to do anything with anything that you have, there is still a limit for you to follow... Will that photo annoying or offending someone else? We are not all celebrity and we certain do not want our private life go public because something stupid that we have done and someone cruel enough take photos of it and share it with the entire world...

Digitally yours...and yours only... Not with all people in the world...
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^