Just shut up please...

There are so many complains and outrage on the internet over statements given by many goverment officials in Indonesia...

The statement (I do not have the face to put it here because I think the whole world know how moron these people are....*positive thinking that my blog being read by so many people around the world*) sounds so insenstive, cruel because being said at the time like this and obviously brainless...

But then again we being not having to live there by ourselves, or going through some kind of ordeals will not know how the real feeling to be in that kind of situation...
Like for example, I once heard that children who saw with their own eyes how devastated tsunami in Aceh in the year 2004 took away everything in their life within seconds....were traumatized seeing the water. They do not even want to be near the bathtub full with water, avoiding swimming pool and obviously scare to be near the sea.
If we have no idea about the terrible situation they have been going through obviously we just simply said,"OH for heaven sakes! I know it was terrifying to you but you need to get over with..." Really, is it that simple? I think not...
Or.."Well, you know the risk to live near the sea... You should be aware about that in the future..." Sound so heartless...
and "You are going to be afraid with all the water in the world just because tsunami?" ...err...can't we blame these people?

I heard on television a caller said something interesting to the broadcaster about current situation," If you can't please other people then the least you could do is to stop annoying them..."

In this current situation I would say...," I you could not come up with something nice to say then probably you should just shut up.... PLEASE..."

HAPPY SUNDAY to you all... Let's all start to think wisely of everything we are going to say in the future... Otherwise... Keep our mouth shut...
2 Responses
  1. BabyBeluga Says:

    Don't mean to be arrogant but a lot of times I felt so relieve that I do not live there anymore.


  2. bridge Says:

    sighed, you are so lucky!


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^