Rain, flood, traffic jam

It has been raining like crazy in these two days... Oh dear, later on I am going to go with my parents to the hospital for their medical check ups...
Please let it not be rain anymore... GOD, I am begging youuuu....

 On Monday 25 October 2010 was the worst traffic jam ever, or so I heard because I was stay safely at home. It has been raining since 4 PM and not ended until 07 PM... By that time, there were accidents, flood on the main streets, traffic on highways... people were either sleep, eat, watch tv on their car or cursing to whoever responsible for this... Not to mention those people who have to walk to find public transportation to get home. Or people who standing tiredly on the bus because the journey take longer time than usual. It is a nerve wrecking experience living in Jakarta. Especially now, rain could pouring down at anytime after blazing hot weather in the morning.

I have one of those experience got stuck inside the public transportation for hours due to rain and flood. Though probably not as worst as the one on 25 Oct 2010. It was depressing and tiring... When you finally arrived at your destination all you want to do is sleep and sleep because it was so exhausting...

Traffic jam was probably one of many reasons I quit my job. I just could not take it anymore...aside that having too many things to do in the office. I have to get up early and went to the office around 06.00 AM... WHich I think it was ridiculous because from home to office should only takes about 30 minutes... But thanks to traffic jam, I have to be there early... Working early because what else I should do after arriving in the office? Get some sleep? Then I have to go home late at night, facing windy rain, thunders, dust from vehicles, robbers, pickpockets... It was too much...

can I still hope that everything is going to get better in the future? As from time to time I still like to go out at night or in the afternoon... Perhaps I should open an inn for those workers who unable to go home due to heavy rain and flood... Sighed...
2 Responses
  1. Indah Says:

    Hahaha.. itu ide yang bagus buat bikin tempat penginapan di tengah biang kemacetan ;)


  2. bridge Says:

    hehehehe...namanya juga ide lagi iseng


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^