Think positive part 1

In the name of being thankful and having this positive thinking, I therefore make this list:

The resource that I have is not being used as per my plan
When we have something that we have been waiting for ages surely we already made plans what to do with it. I have so many things on my mind with that resource. I have been making plans and hope to heaven and earth that I would be able to fulfill at least one of them using that resources. It turn outs, I have to use the available resource for something else…
I feel that it just gone away in front of my eyes and I could not do anything about it… I have to wipe all that I have wanted to do…

Being positive, I should just say out loud to myself…Thanks God I still have resource that I could use…


The healer fruit…
Ever since I has cyst in me lots of people advising me to seek alternative medication as well as taking prescription from my doctor. One of them is to consume Soursop as many people do get well and healed. Full with high hopes I started to consume Soursop daily following the instruction that has been widely spread on the internet and of course taking medicine from my doctor as well. You know what, when I went to the doctor yesterday to check whether the cyst is still there…it turn out nothing has changed. IT IS STILL THERE.
I was so disappointed and silently thinking that there is no point of me eating Soursop daily and put up with the yucky taste from the Soursop leaves. What do I get? I still have the cyst and this will mean I still have to spend more money to have it checked with doctor every six months. The cyst must not exceed more than 3 cm otherwise I need to be operated…AGAIN.

Being positive…I suddenly thought that…if I did not eat Soursop daily for the previous months…the cyst MIGHT get bigger than 3 cm. And that would mean I have to have it removed under surgery which will drain my money. Thanks God for the Soursop…


I think this is for now and will continue it again once I have other things to be thankful for. And I am sure there will be…

0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^