Emotional control...zero :(

I have to admit embarassingly that I have no emotion control whatsoever whenever I was in total panic...

A few days ago I bought an HP printer for myself. Considering that I am a total moron related to technical matter, I asked the sales person to install it on my notebook. He warned me that since the inks have been placed inside the printer, I have to be extra care carrying my printer home. Got it... Noticed... Understood.

But two days later when I tried to print something the print wouldn't work. It keep on blinking as a sign that there must be something wrong. To my annoyance, there was no information what kind of error that I have to deal with. I tried to call the sales person and he told me to bring the printer to their store again. What are you nuts? Do you think my home and your store only several meters away? I almost screamed at him as he keep on telling he would not know the problem unless he see it for himself.

So, I called my friend who use the same brand. She suggested me to try re-install the program. So, I did. And I tried to test print again. That was when everything clear. There was this error notification that informed me I should shut the door at the printer near. It turn out I open both door thinking that the paper will have to come out from there...

That's it.

My friend, laughing out loud listening to my confession... I totally ashamed to my outburst... That was only a little matter and yet I have loose control on my emotion... I really should learn how to tone down a bit... Sighed...
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^