Money rule the world

A friend of mine who once teaching in this school for rich kids… 

One day she told me that one of the kids insulted her about money. That kid drove Porsche to school and he mocked my friend,” Ma’am, you may works all your life but you will never ever be able to buy a car like that…”
Hiding her anger, my friend simply retorted back, “Well, but that’s not your own car… It belongs to your parents…”

The other time she punished those naughty students by giving them more homework. It turn out the parents did not like that so they complained to the principal. So my friend being summoned to the principal and were told not to punish those kids ever again.

“But they were being rude and naughty… They hardly paid attention to my lessons…” my friend argued to the principal.
 
“You have nothing to worry about… These kids come from wealthy families. Heck, their parents are the owner of this school… So, unless you want to continue teaching here…”

The warning has been so blatant my friend really felt that her idealistic about teaching are now so pointless.

I saw that from another point of view…

No wonder I saw so many people thinking that with money they can buy almost about everything…
So, since they have the money or should I say…THE WORLD…then obviously they would be wondering…
WHY I SHOULD GO TO SCHOOL?
WHY I SHOULD RESPECT AND PAY ATTENTION TO MY TEACHER OR OTHER PEOPLE?
WHAT IS WRONG? WHAT IS RIGHT? DOES IT REALLY MATTER?
MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD…

Congratulation to all of us for being responsible in creating a useless young generations to lead the future of this country…

Pffff….  *being cynical*
2 Responses
  1. -Indah- Says:

    Hmm.. itu tergantung juga ama cara ortunya ngebesarin tuh anak yaa.. soalnya banyak ortu sekarang yang tenggelam ama kerjaan jadi hanya memperhatikan anak dalam hal materi aja sih and ngga sempet buat ngurus2in hal2 lainnya yang berpengaruh pada tumbuh kembangnya tuh anak.


  2. bridge Says:

    serba salah ya... gak memenuhi kebutuhan materi juga gak bisa.... terlalu fokus ke mater banyak hal jadi keteteran


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^