Sorry...

I think we were once in some kind of position where we felt so hard to say the word: I am sorry... Either we are too proud to admit that once in a while we made mistake. Or we simply do not want to admit that we DID make the mistake and try to blame it on somebody’s else. 

But when the word “sorry” has been spoken too much...it would be a bit annoying... As a matter of speaking...

Recently I met someone who probably doing a lot of jobs that require skillfull communication. Every once in a while, before saying something she keep on saying,”Please forgive me as I did not mean to sound like this...” , or “I am sorry if I offended you...but what I was trying to say...” 

She said that on and on, though it might seems polite but to hear her keep saying repeatly every time she start a conversation really irritated me.
I think she made it sound the word “SORRY” become meaningless. As even though she kept on saying sorry before made a statement but still she said word that rather offended us. It was as if she want to say, well at least I have said I am sorry before I even open my mouth so you should not be offended... But asking sorry should be done sincerely and not just for a sweet talk... What’s the point of saying that you are sorry if you keep on repeating that mistake over and over again?

Sort of like a politician and sales people do...

Whoops, sorry... I think that was a bit accusing J Did not mean to... or...may be I did... 
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^