Books to be read

Gramedia Grand Indonesia celebrate its 2th birthday by giving 30% discount to all the books and it has made me and my friends go crazy... We bought so many books to be read and therefore I decided one thing for sure...

I think I will reduce my time for online and blogging and start to read at least half of the books that I bought in frenzy yesterday. I do not want that by next year then realizing I have not read tonz of books that I bought impulsively. Beside, reading books often give me ideas about what to write.

Plus, gosh...Christmas is sooo near... I am considering to not go online at all on Christmas eve and Christmas day :) Really wish I could stop gluing on my handphone but not sure I am going to make it through... Sighed...
But anyway, I just want to spend my Christmas day by going to the church with my Mom, reminiscing what I have been doing for the passing months...and sipping my hot chocolate while try to pick any new books to read:)
Ah, what a nice moment for me time with God and just with me...
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^