December here you are

Can't believe that finally December is here...

This is usually a month for me to get panic... Have I done everything that I promised myself in the beginning of the year? Overall have I succeeded to get what I desire to achieve? Or perhaps I just made another mistake and mistake and not learning anything at all...

I sincerely hope not...

This is the year when I finally take drastic decision for my life... This is also the year to test me whether I am capable to handle difficult situation which shamefully I have to admit that I am really not good at it...

But overall, I really thanking God for everything that I have and that I do not have and the thing that I am still trying to reach to have... This is the last month of 2010 and perhaps I can still use this month to finish the thing that I have been planning for ages... And this month will also giving me a chance to think about the future and hopefully I am still going to have more chances to have better life...

Hi December... You are a month to think, to rejoice and to celebrate and hopefully to finish the thing that we have started and planned since the beginning of the year...
2 Responses
  1. I love December, too, coz this month is full of sale and discounts in mall! ;)


  2. bridge Says:

    and you said you have been avoiding discounted cosmetic :D


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^