The first Sunday in December

Another lovely peaceful evening WITHOUT INDONESIAN SOAP OPERAS... Thanks goodness... I did not even care whether Indonesian team win the game or otherwise... Just as long as we did not have to listen or watch those soap operas...

Don't get me wrong... I actually LOVESS watching soap operas just not those from local television... I do not give a damn that million of Indonesian loves to watch our soap operas... I sincerely do not like them at all... My friend who is a writer for those soap operas told me that she once put rather smart dialogues and interesting story... But the producer turn it down and said the audiences does not need soap operas with clever dialogues

At the least, soap operas from Korea and Japanese at the least still offering story from real life and not just silly fantasy... hahahaha... Silly posting...

So, now... HAPPY SUNDAY... Let us all have a good rest and communicate to our Lord today... It is the first week of December and Christmas aura already around us... Hopefully we remember the real meaning of Christmas celebration...

Enjoy your weekend all...

2 Responses
  1. Indah Says:

    Itu pohon Natal di mana, Rii? Baru2 inikah?


  2. bridge Says:

    di PLAZA INDONESIA ....ini foto masih gress :D


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^