INDONESIA WON!!!



Earlier few hours ago, Indonesia has won the game with score 1: 0 against Philippine!!!

Hahahah, funny to think that years ago my Mom and I would immediately turn off the television once the soccer game was on air. We never really grasp the fun of kicking the ball all over the field to here and there... It's no fun to watch... And if my Dad insist on watching we would all escape to our room or doing something else.

Finally when I am older I try to be sensible and accompanied my Dad every time he is watching soccer game. I do feel a bit sorry for him, being the only man in the house he has nobody to talk with about the game... The only knowledge I got were from newspaper as I never really enjoyed watching it...

But now, ever since Indonesian team surprisingly won from their first game up to now...suddenly we are all in the soccer-watching-mood and both me and my Mom glued to the television watching our team compete with other Asian teams... My Dad is going to cry seeing the fact he won't have to watch the soccer game alone from now on... *LOL*
2 Responses
  1. dea Says:

    ahaks....so fun ya....
    indonesia is the best.....!!
    love indonesia so muuuach :)


  2. bridge Says:

    Yeaaah Dea.... ^__^


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^