Romantic is...

My friend created a short story for me and others to read... About romantic man...

To tell you the truth, I have no idea about romantic...

Another friend said that her idea about romantic is to have candlelight dinner and to be given roses and such...

Hmmm, perhaps romantic is that kind of feeling when you feeling happy for being with the one you love? I sometimes think, a couple who doing house chores together (without any of them bickering, naturally...) and they could make a laughable situation about it... that can be romantic too... Then after finishing the house chores together both of them just sat together... Making each other a coffee or hot chocolate... Smiling at each other in silent appreciating their works... Enjoying the moment of being alone...

Or just holding hands together walking under the evening sky...enjoying the beauty of the nature... (without any smokes from the passing vehicles..)

hahahaha, so I guess I can conclude that my kind of romantic moment is when I can spend quality time with someone without any intteruption... Just enjoying the moment of being together...feeling that I am belong to him and he is mine and mine only...

Gosh, look at me... Just reading about romantic story and it drives to think nuts... Heheheheheh

Maybe it is time for to re-watch NOTTING HILL again...
2 Responses
  1. Indah Says:

    Romantis itu katanya sih bukan apa yang dilakukan seseorang tapii.. siapa yang melakukan itu ke elo, huehehehe..

    Karena hal yang sama yang dilakukan 2 orang yang berbeda, akan menimbulkan efek yang berbeda pulaa :p


  2. bridge Says:

    oh gitu ya? Maklum deh, belum pernah ngerasain.... Hihihihihi


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^