Screaming...

Last weekend I went to hang out with my friends who mostly are still single...and one of them still in a relationship with her BF.

You know, I love hang out together like this... We share the same status as being single and feel that the society sometimes outcasted us... Thinking that we are in the lowest rank of the hierarchy of society.

All of us; probably since we have no children of our own are often irritated with people who bring kids sitting near us. Most of my friends love children, except me perhaps.Naturally because I have no idea how to handle them or at the least communicate with them. Which is why everytime they are screaming or shrieking...I sincerely wish to kill the paretns. Seriously. I mean...what the heck do you teach to that child so everytime has to be communicated by screaming or shrieking or crying? And always around public place... Surprisingly none of the parents seems bothered by those screaming... Once we have to move to another spot just to avoid the noise. And we also worry that when those children running around us while they carrying glasses or other things... Few years ago I saw bunch of kids with no parents to supervise them spilling drinks on other visitor at the cafe. They did apologize but the damage has been done...

Errrgh, I also hate parents who bring their babies or children to the cinemas while the movie is for adult! So, when the bloody scenes were on the screen the baby or the kid started to cry (probably in fear) but the parents just sat there... Does not seem to care that other people get antsy listening to the cry... They do not want to try to calm down their children and keep on watching the movie all the way until it finished...

I know raising children is hard...but really... Wouldn't be sad if we are having young generation with no manner thanks to their parents?
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^