Texting or eating?

I find it a bit amusing when i read this on Reader Digest Asia December edition about whether is a poor etiquette to text while having a meal...


Hmmm... Interesting...

I remembered my parents sort of complained about my bad habits, eating my meals and at the same time I was also watching television. Or another time, they found me eating very slowly because at the exact same time I was trying to read my book. I guess my parents prefer me to finish whatever I choose to do first then do the other activity later on instead at the same time. They probably thinking how on earth I was going to concentrate with my meals? Or enjoying my meals at the least if I was also busy doing something else.

And now, ever since the technology of easier communicating...with handphone arrive... I was also loves texting during my meals. Or even checking emails and chatting as well... Now I read that it will mean I have poor etiquette...

I would agree if I was having meal with other people. Even when we just sat together and instead of talking to my friend but all I do is busy with my gadget then yeah... I am really having a poor etiquette.

But then, if you are used to do things like this when you are alone...big chances that you will be doing it again when you are having meal with other people...

Unless it is very important...then I suppose yeah... if there is any other living breathing person with us... it is not polite at all...

Maybe once in a while we should remind ourselves that we should be close with someone that really there instead of with those who is out there... ^___^
4 Responses
  1. hahaha.. i did that too. multitasking is my middle name. ;p


  2. bridge Says:

    I am sure it is :D


  3. Indah Says:

    Hahahaha.. kadang emang suka susah nahan diri buat ngga ngecek hp buat online ke internet, wakakakakak..


  4. bridge Says:

    emberrr... Kayaknya gatel deh tuh tangan...


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^