Thank you for the soccer game...

I think who ever have brilliant idea to have a soccer match between Indonesia and Malaysia last night must be really crazy. Our countries have been in disguised feud for ages... Or let us say that our countries have a love and hate relationship. In a glance people from both our countries look the same. We speak almost the same language... But again, we are different to one another... And now, there was that soccer game held here in Jakarta... There were riots on most local soccer games... I wondered the policemen must be working extra hard to ensure the Indonesian fans not going to create chaos after the game...

Anyway, I am not going to talk about the game it self... I mean, I am no soccer fan. The only moment I watched soccer whenever World Cup was on television. How can I refuse to see many gorgeous looking sweaty men running around chasing a ball on the field? I would be so silly! Not to mention to wonder who is going to win or what the late Paul the octopus would predict. Other time, I would rather changed to another channel. Or simply turn off the television and find something else to do.

But last night, I was thrilled to know that we have that game as thanks to the game there was no SOAP OPERA on television. My Mom really loves that soap operas so after dinner I usually hides inside my room in order to save myself from listening to the stupid dialogues from the soap operas... And it has given us the time to chat while watching the game.

Is there any wonderful moment other than spending the time to have a little bit of chit chat with your family without interruption from soap operas?

Maybe we should have more soccer games on television...
0 Responses

Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^