Tips...

Do you often giving tips to the waiter or waitress after you have lunch or dinner at a restaurant? Or have you ever leave a tip for barista at Starbucks or any other coffee shop? Probably not, right?

I think tipping is not a common thing to do here in Indonesia... But nowadays, people wouldn't mind to be given tips... Of course they probably grumbled when receiving tips in small amount. Usually I gave tips to my hairdresser especially when I happy with his work.

Sometimes, I leave tips or did not take the change to waiter or waitress in small restaurant. Bigger restaurant usually charged the customer with tax and service and therefore I do not feel the need to give them tips.

And if the waiter and waitress behaving like a moron or impolite...then tipping is a no  no....
4 Responses
  1. I don't give a damn care about leaving tips to small cafes. Average service, flat hospitality, don't equal to get tip extra. It's just gonna make them raise the price.

    But I do leave tip for hairdressers. Coz they treat me personally. :)


  2. bridge Says:

    hahahaha, yeah I also tip my hairdresser nicely... :)


  3. Dea Says:

    me different... I always rceiv tip after fix customer laptop... hihihi.. but nvr give tips to anybody except to taxi' driver..if they polite&friendly of course...


  4. bridge Says:

    Oh yes, usually if the taxi fare about 38 thousand Rupiahs or something like that, I just give them 40 thousand Rupiahs... If they were nice, of course


Thank you for spending your time here... anything to say? Just drop a line... ^__^